How is Acanya Gelsupplied?
Dosage Forms And Strengths Gel, 1.2%/2.5% Each gram of ACANYA Gel contains 10 mg (1%) clindamycin as phosphate, and 25 mg (2.5%) benzoyl peroxide in a white to off-white, opaque, smooth gel. ACANYA Gel is supplied as a 50 g pump (NDC 13548-132-50). Dispensing Instructions For The Pharmacist
- Dispense ACANYA Gel with a 10 week expiration date.
- Specify “Store at room temperature up to 25°C (77°F). Do not freeze.”
Storage And Handling
- PHARMACIST: Prior to Dispensing: Store in a refrigerator, 2°C to 8°C (36°F to 46°F).
- PATIENT: Store at room temperature at or below 25°C (77°F).
- Protect from freezing.
- Keep out of the reach of children.
- Keep container tightly closed.
Distributed by: Valeant Pharmaceuticals North America LLC, Bridgewater, NJ 08807. Manufactured by: Contract Pharmaceuticals Limited Mississauga, Ontario, Canada L5N 6L6. Revised 02/2014 Last reviewed on RxList: 3/18/2014
This monograph has been modified to include the generic and brand name in many instances.