What are the contraindications of Actonel with Calcium?
- Hypocalcemia (see PRECAUTIONS, General)
- Known hypersensitivity to any component of this product
- Inability to stand or sit upright for at least 30 minutes
- Hypercalcemia from any cause including, but not limited to, hyperparathyroidism, hypercalcemia of malignancy, or sarcoidosis.
- Known hypersensitivity to any component of the product.
Last reviewed on RxList: 3/18/2011
This monograph has been modified to include the generic and brand name in many instances.