What are the treatments for Achromatopsia?
The list of treatments mentioned in various sources
includes the following list.
Always seek professional medical advice about any treatment
or change in treatment plans.
- No treatment for achromatopsia symptom
- Palliative and functional treatment for stroke
- Occupational therapy - mobility aids
- Speech pathology - speech therapy, swallowing therapy
- Aspirin or other anti-platelet medications
- Thrombolysis (drugs to break up clot)
- Drugs for underlying conditions such as hypertension and diabetes
- To cope with their hypersensitivity to light outdoors, some networkers wear very dark amber lenses or very dark brown lenses, some wear deep red lenses, and some wear very dark gray lenses. Some wear wraparound sunglasses, some wear lenses mounted in standard frames with opaque side shields attached, and others wear tinted contact lenses, which are supplemented outdoors with sunglasses